Hillary is the Poster Child and Vanguard of the Women’s Movement. What does that say about the Women’s Movement? Well, it says a lot and it’s not good.
What are the elements of the Women’s Movement, most, if not all of which Hillary shares?
- “Equality” with men – ambition to enter into traditional men’s work and usurp men in that work.
- Despises and afraid of men and masculinity springing from the hippie movement which loved labeling men with phrases like “male chauvinist pigs” in fear and contempt for men’s natural, God-given strength and leadership abilities.
- Despises and afraid of true femininity – their own true soft, vulnerable feminine nature – and replacing it with an outer “masculine” shell, frigidity, and often lesbianism.
- Despises homemaking and caring for her family, children and husband.
- Proponent of “free sex” which necessitates its partner, abortion, with the justification of “My Body, My Choice” for killing their unborn pursuant to the unconstitutional Roe v. Wade.
- Rejects the husband from being the head of the home.
- Abandons the home and children for the workplace, leaving the care and raising of their children to day-care centers and others.
What are the results of the Women’s Movement, most, if not all of which Hillary promotes?
- Bloody infanticide in the murder of tens of thousands of unborn babies. The U.S. National Right to Life reports about 60,000 abortions since Roe v. Wade. It’s probably more like 70K to 100K or more, many abortions probably going unreported or under-reported.
- Breakup of families and homes in women’s drive to reject their husbands’ role as head of the house in the home, abandon their children, and leave the home to compete with men in the workplace.
- Gradual breakdown of society since healthy families are the core of a healthy society.
- A “war on men” – the REAL war (the “war on women” is an invented, self-inflicted “war”). For many years, there has been a deliberate and focused war on men and masculinity spurred on by the Women’s Movement. Men are the natural, strong leaders in society, so ridiculing and neutralizing the importance of men and masculinity greatly weakens society.
- Sexual perversion, lesbianism, and acceptance of immorality to reach “feminist” goals, furthering the corruption and decline of families and society.
- Political and economic effects of forced quotas and competing with and replacing men in the workplace regardless of comparative training or skill which also includes a double standard for “special” treatment for women because they are women.
- Women are unhappier than ever. It is no surprise because women trying to be like men are like cats trying to be dogs. The Women’s Movement has helped women to reject and abandon their happiness which is loving and caring for their children, husband, and home.
God made women to love and care for the members of their family. The Women’s Movement tries to make men out of women.
What are the solutions, none of which Hillary will endorse?
- Abortion: 1) (Legal solution): Overturn and nullify the unconstitutional Roe v. Wade decision and enforce
state constitutional sovereignty to maintain their own state anti-abortion laws.
- (Answer to the Women’s Movement slogan): “My Body, My Choice ENDS at the BEGINNING of Your Baby’s Body.”
- Reject corrupt, unhappy Hillary from becoming President and in any public office
- Women, recognize that there is a fundamental distinction between one’s role and one’s value. Women who have rejected the Women’s Movement and love who they are instinctively know this. Actually, most everyone knows their intrinsic value is distinct from whatever their particular role is.
- Women, abandon the idea of trying to turn yourself into a man. You’re a woman. Embrace your true God-given femininity, which is soft and vulnerable. That is really your strength and glory. It will bring you the love and admiration you crave especially from your husband and your children.
- Men, reject the deception of the Women’s Movement and recognize it goes all the way back to the Garden of Eden when Eve, not Adam, was deceived by Satan (1 Timothy 2:14). Recognize that women need our protection and leadership. Don’t be cowed by their rebellion and screams of things like “male chauvinist pig”. Also remember, your strong ego is a good thing from God to help you provide for and protect your wife and your family. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
- Moms, encourage young girls in the home to do what they naturally love doing – taking care of babies (ex. dolls) and the home (ex. dollhouses). Reverse the relentless anti-family and anti-feminine push in schools from kindergarten through college to take girls and women away from their natural, God-given desires toward the home and to be a wife, mother, and homemaker. Reintroduce things like “Home Economics”, “Cooking” etc in elementary/secondary schools.
- Come back to the God of the Bible who loves you, wants you to be happy, and knows what will bring you happiness and fulfillment because he made you.
Women have quite a price to pay to be married. They are likely to fail if they are brought up to compete with men, not to cherish and embrace their true feminine nature, not properly trained, and/or not a Christian believer who is teachable to change in God’s hands. The beautiful, honorable, admirable, and desirable apparel of a married woman is thus: “a meek and quiet spirit which is in the sight of God of great price. For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection to their own husbands; even as Sara obeyed Abraham calling him lord…” (1 Pet 3:4-6).
God’s will for women may not delight your fleshly ego, but it will give you the deep satisfaction nothing else can. If you need more proof, just look at Hillary. If you still need more proof, find happy homemakers. That will say everything.
You’ve gone a long way, Baby, and it’s time to come back home where you belong and where your happiness is waiting
There was a time in my life when I was close to dying, and I felt very close to Heaven and to the Lord. Afterwards, I read about an incredibly beautiful and huge train of worship that preceded the Lord somewhere in Heaven. Later one day I was walking by the San Francisco Bay and saw something I’d never seen before or since – several large white birds gracefully swirling around each other going up into the sky – a magnificent sight – I couldn’t believe it really – it mirrored what I had read about the beautiful train of worship in Heaven, but in Heaven they were magnificently beautiful and dignified redeemed people who were flying and worshiping ahead of the Lord.
Well, anyway I felt myself saying, “Lord, I want to be part of that worship train – forever…”
What I’m talking about here is a special Heavenly assignment, as we will all have rewards and assignments in Heaven. I believe those rewards center on how close in proximity we will be to the Lord. I happen to believe that to the degree we put our relationship with Jesus above everything else now in our hearts and daily lives, I think to that degree we will have proximity to Him in Heaven.
Different believers will have different proximity to the person of Jesus even though all believers of course will be saved. That is what the rewards are all about. Nothing will be more glorious than closeness to God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ because nothing in Heaven or earth is as gloriously wonderful as Him.
It’s a wonderful thought, really, and somehow some of us, not all of us, but some of us, have been given the desire for His person alone. I can’t think of anything on earth or in Heaven that is more thrilling with the depth of joy and meaning than knowing and being with the person of God and His Son Jesus both in resting with Him and in worshiping Him throughout the ages.
I have to say, the book “The Shack” kind of fleshes this out for me.
I think true worship of Jesus will never die, but will increase more and more until He returns to take us to Heaven. When I read Revelation 7:9-12, Heaven looks like a giant concert hall. IMO, there’s only one issue in true worship, and that is the presence and infilling of the Holy Spirit (John 4:24).
The only One who knows how to glorify and worship the Lord Jesus is the Holy Spirit (John 16:14). Man’s self-efforts to glorify and worship the Lord fall woefully short. Even Jesus said, “I can of mine own self do nothing” (John 5:30) – he could do NOTHING without His Father who was with him through the presence and infilling of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the Great Worshiper of the Lord Jesus. We enter into His worship. Major on the Spirit of Worship, focus on the loveliness and love of Jesus. The rest will take care of itself.
I honestly believe that one reason corporate worship falls short is a lack of understanding of the gospel of the grace of Christ and His perfect and eternal sacrifice on the cross by which God, replacing the Old Covenant of the law with the New Covenant of grace (Heb 8:6-9), now says to us, “I forgive your unrighteousness, and your sins and your iniquities I remember no more” (Heb 8:12, 10:17). This is love beyond amazing from a loving God whose holiness was met on the cross when His own Son absorbed the full blows of God’s judgment and condemnation on our sins and the sins of the whole world (1 John 2:2). Unlike Elijah, where God’s judgment consumed the sacrifice, Jesus prefect sacrifice survived the full judgment and condemnation of God. There is no more guilt and condemnation left for us. WE ARE FREE!!! Hallelujah.
As we allow ourselves to fully embrace “the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness towards us through Jesus Christ” (Eph 2:7), we can’t help but be so grateful that worship of the One who loves us so much just pours out of us.
I think that’s what’s meant by worshiping in Spirit and in Truth. The Holy Spirit worshiping through us as we embrace the truth of the gospel of the grace of Christ (Gal 1:6-7; Acts 20:24).
Well, here’s what I believe about the twenty-first century. It of course is an extension of the corruption and abuse that began in earnest in the twentieth century.
I believe we are in the Laodicean age (Revelation 3:14-22), which began around 1900 and is the last age before “The End.” We’re near the End, but, as the guy in Gladiator said, “Not yet.”
[kad_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/SF9C3cklVIQ” maxwidth=800 ]
I believe Trump will win because God “rules in the affairs of man” (Dan 4:25) who has taken a hand at this time in America’s history to restore America for the next few decades. I believe the reason for America’s restoration is because God wants to bring in one more wave of souls, an in-gathering around the world to himself as prophesied by Jesus (Luke 14:23).
So I think all this turmoil in America and around the world is a preview of coming attractions, “but not yet”. I think things will begin to settle down – for awhile – a few decades I believe. I think we may very well see a period of prosperity in America and around the world, just before The End and it all comes crashing down. This is also supported by Bible prophesy when Jesus said, “For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be (Matt 24:38-39).
So, to summarize, God being behind all of this,
- I think Trump will win which I think will be the beginning of a period of restoration and prosperity in America for the next few decades.
- America will once again send its light of freedom and the gospel of the grace of Christ around the world and many will come to Jesus in these last days. The world will experience a degree of peace and prosperity.
- At some point, I think in the second half of this twenty-first century, Jesus will come suddenly, unexpectedly “as a thief in the night” to take His Church to Heaven (Matt 24:36, 42, 44; 1 Thess 4:16-17, 5:2), which will be followed by seven years of unimaginable horror, death and destruction on earth (Daniel 11:21-12:13; Revelation 6:1-19:21).
- After this seven-year “tribulation”, Jesus will return from Heaven with his saints and, as King of kings and Lord of Lords, will set up an unimaginably wonderful, peaceful rule for 1000 years such as this world has never ever seen.
All of this happening and launching in this twenty-first century. If I’m right, this will be the most incredible century ever seen.
Watch Matt Redman sing his hit worship song “10,000 Reasons” live in Times Square, New York in the following video.
The advertisements in the background are flashing, promoting different products and services, while Redman and the band sing praises to God.
It’s moving to see so many people raising their hands in worship, while the camera pans to other people in the crowd who look like they may never have seen a group of people worshipping God so publicly before.
The video gives a beautiful glimpse into what it looks like when we worship God in the midst of the mostly secular culture of NYC
Attacking business is attacking the goose that laid the golden egg.
This is where Trump is off. The problem never has been, is not now, nor never will be the voluntary cooperation of buyers and sellers in the market economy free from government interference.
The problem IS government interference which is why business are fleeing the country. Minimum wage, high taxes, suffocating regulations, and government protection of unions are the major reasons businesses are fleeing our country. Tariffs are a palliative measure appearing to address the problem but do not and actually makes matters worse.
Trump has addressed high taxes and regulations. He MUST address minimum wage, a DIRECT JOB KILLER and an anti-business and anti-jobs requirement that is also utterly unconstitutional at the federal level. Trump also need to address getting grid of unconstitutional federal protection of unions. Unions are another anti-business, anti-jobs entity that must be put into the competitive market economy of supply and demand free from government interference. If unions survive the supply and demand of the marketplace so be it, but they will have to be much better than they are now.
Regardless of politics, Trump must do what’s right by attacking the sources of our economic malaise and the causes of businesses fleeing our country. Unconstitutional job-and-business-killer minimum wage remains unopposed because of politics. But Trump must rise above this and eliminate federal minimum wage as well as unconstitutional federal union protection in order to fulfill his pledge to Make America Great Again.
“This has to be music to the ears of anyone who hates unlimited government tyranny and loves freedom and limited constitutional government.”
What follows is my 100-day action plan to Make America Great Again. It is a contract between myself and the American voter – and begins with restoring honesty, accountability and change to Washington
Therefore, on the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:
- FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
- SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
- THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;
- FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;
- FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;
- SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.
On the same day, I will begin taking the following 7 actions to protect American workers:
- FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205
- SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
- THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator
- FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately
- FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
- SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward
- SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure
Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:
- FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama
- SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States
- THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities
- FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back
- FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.
Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my Administration:
- Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate.
- End The Offshoring Act Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.
- American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.
- School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to gives parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.
- Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.
- Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-side childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.
- End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.
- Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.
- Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values
- Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.
On November 8th, Americans will be voting for this 100-day plan to restore prosperity to our economy, security to our communities, and honesty to our government.
This is my pledge to you.
And if we follow these steps, we will once more have a government of, by and for the people.
A pastor commented on the moral and spiritual decline in our country inferring a need to focus on our spiritual issues, not just our political political issues.
I agree that the underlying cause of our political and social malaise is a deep spiritual need to come back to a trust and reliance on God, not a reliance on man and his government. “Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his strength, whose heart departs from the Lord. For he shall be like a shrub in the desert, and shall not see when good comes, but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land which is not inhabited. Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and whose hope is the Lord. for he shall be like a tree planted by the waters, which spreads out its roots by the river, and will not fear when heat comes; but its leaf will be green, and will not be anxious in the year of drought, nor will cease from yielding fruit” (Jer 17:5-8).
The answer, however, is not condemnation and the law, but grace. Here is the pastor’s comment and my response.
Pastor: We hear a lot about national political issues. Here are a few of the national SPIRITUAL issues that have my attention: Deliberate deception, unyielding arrogance, utter lawlessness, deep stubbornness, remorseless shedding of innocent blood, institutional injustice, pervasive greed, a controlling hunger for power, and a refusal to repent or acknowledge wrongs. Lots to be humble about these days.
My Response: Yes, more than ever before, our spiritual decline points to our being in the last days, your list paralleling the lists pointing to the last days in 1 Tim 4:1-3 and 2 Tim 3:1-5. But thank God for his last-day surge in the church of the glorious gospel of the grace of Jesus Christ which is able to save to the uttermost.
“Arise, shine; for your light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. For, behold, the darkness covers the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord arises upon you, and his glory is seen upon you. And the Gentiles come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of your rising” Isaiah 60:1-3.
It is time for the church to ARISE with the glory of God’s bright and shining gospel of the grace of Christ which the world is literally dying to hear. This is the time Jesus spoke of in his parable of the Great Supper which the Master is preparing for his Church and is about to take place. We are in the part of the parable where the master of the house says to his servants,
“‘Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in here the poor and the maimed and the lame and the blind.’ And the servant said, ‘Master, it is done as you commanded, and still there is room.’ Then the master said to the servant, ‘Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.’” (Luke 14:16-24).
We have the answer for the deceived and deceivers, lawless, suborn, murderers, unjust, greedy, and power hungry that “through the name of Jesus, whosoever believes in him receives remission of sins” (Acts 10:43) and is “justified from all things” (Acts 13:39) by God who “justifies the ungodly” (Rom 4:5). We must wage this battle for spiritual freedom AGAINST Satan and FOR the ungodly who Jesus died for and “compel them to come in.”.
However, although spiritual victory and freedom is essential, it does not preclude the need also for the political victory and freedom of reinstating the Constitution as the Supreme Law of the Land against the feds. Actually, in a very real sense, political victory and freedom greases the skids for the free spread of freedom in Christ. The church needs to EXPAND, not contract, its influence here and around the world. Where the church withdraws, Satan moves in. Where light is removed, there is darkness.
Therefore, in all areas of our American institutions God’s people need to rise to the top because, “When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked bear rule, the people mourn” (Pro 29:2). Let us go as God directs and by his grace, to every corner of society as the righteousness of God in Christ and salt and light, to reestablish godly leadership in not only law and government, but also in education, the media, arts and entertainment, medicine, and science and technology.
2016 MLB Stats Overall
|2008 Rank||2009 Rank||2014 Rank||2015 Rank||2016 Rank||Conf||TEAM||Runs Ahead||Av R/A /Game|
This EcoWatch is another branch of EnviroNazis, fueled by UN’s Agenda 21, a huge totalitarian-favoring effort. Same as Animal Rights and Green Peace. Same as the DNC. All are Leftist orgs who hate individual freedom and love totalitarian government. These are generally very sad people who by-and-large have rejected the freedom Christ offers, are generally miserable people who want everyone else to be miserable too. If they can’t persuade you to join them in their misery, they want to force you into their miserable world through government coercion. It is really the spirit of antichrist.
It is all about envy. The miserable envying and hating the happy and free. Just as Jesus was killed because of envy (Matt. 27:18), so the world gradually moves to worldwide totalitarianism because of envy.
These are previews of coming attractions. The foundation is being laid but it’s not time yet for these fascists to have their day. I believe in a few decades, however, when the church is taken up to Heaven with the Holy Spirit (1 Thess. 4:17; 2 Thess. 2:5-8), then they will have their way, get more than they bargained for, and all Hell will literally break loose before the Lord returns with us to destroy those who hate him and establish his rule here as King of Kings and Lord of Lords (Rev 11:18; Rev 19:11-21). What a day that will be.